True Random Number Generator
I was given the chance to review a Rockin’ Baby Sling
, as a mother who has been babywearing for just a short while I was so excited, I didn’t have a ring sling. Everything I had read said ring slings are a must have in your babywearing stash. The day it arrived I tore in to the box; I couldn’t wait to try it out. The packaging was attractive, the only thing that I wish could be different it that the sling would come already threaded. That is the only thing that I would change. I mean there is a learning curve to all new slings, carriers, etc. It took me about three days to finally get comfortable getting it on an adjusted, though once I figured it out I loved it. The ease of it is amazing, as I had only ever used a pouch sling before. There are so many things I love about the Rockin’ Baby Sling
• The Pattern and Colors, which are exclusive to Rockin’ Baby Slings
• It is reversible and has a pocket (on both sides of the tail)
• That they are made in America (Los Angeles to be specific), Rockin Baby slings does this so that they can see all the products before they ship them out
• They also donate 2% of all online sales to charities
• They Double Seam each Sling or Pouch with 40lb pound strength thread
• Your Sling or Pouch comes pre-washed in natural salt water to help soften the fabric and set in the color.
The awesome ladies of Rockin Baby Slings have been awesome enough to give me the chance to offer one of my Rockin Readers a Rockin Baby Ring Sling. How do you enter to win you ask, well the Mandatory entry is to go to Rockin’ Baby Sling and tell me something about the company or slings I didn’t mention above.
• Follow Rockin Baby Slings on Twitter
• Tweet about the giveaway mention both Rockin Baby Slings and Bobbi Janay (only do this once)
• Become a fan of Rockin Baby Slings on Facebook
• Become a fan of When did I go from a kid to a grown up? on Facebook
• Follow or Subscribe When did I go from a kid to a grown up?
Remember after you do any of the above to come back and comment telling me what it is that you did. Good Luck. This contest will run from Sunday Oct. 11, 2009 til Sunday Oct. 18, 2009.
*I was sent a sling for this review.