Random Crap I am thinking right now.
- This time of year is tough for me, the time change and I do not get along. The first two weeks after the time change it was like the worst case of jet lag ever, it didn’t help that the boys were up by 5:15 at the latest.
- In light of recent medication changes, I have given up even an occasional glass of wine. When all I really want is a stiff drink right meow.
- Ian has no school at all next week, it is gonna be a looong week.
- Casey has duty on Thanksgiving, he had it on Christmas last year. I have an unpopular opinion I will keep to myself.
- I am nervous to go to my sister in law’s with just me and the boys.
- I threw everything from the living room into mine Casey’s bedroom this morning before company came over, now I am writing this blog post instead of cleaning.
- I am trying to get out of my blogging funk. After ten years, I am thinking of shutting it all down.
- We had out Christmas tree up but Ian couldn’t leave it alone and knocked it over, so we took it down and it won’t go back up. We will have our little Texas A&M themed tree and that is it.
- This is the first year we have had any issue with the boys messing with the tree and they are 3 & 5, what gives.
- I am really loving Nick Jonas’s new album.
- I am nervous and don’t really understand what to do with Advent this year.
- I thought I knew who I was going to pick for my patron saint but I am feeling drawn other wise.
That is all the random junk on my mind now. Hopefully there will be more to come.