In this case you cry like a baby. As you all know this past year hasn’t been the kindest to us in the financial sense. Well today we got another lemon.
So today we were notified by the new owner of our property that we have 72 hours to decide whether or not at the end of our lease term we are renewing or moving, which is 60 days from the end of our lease term. If we decide to stay we have to come up with another $625 to add to the security deposit we paid when we moved in last year, when the property was bank owned. With everything that has happened to us in the past year the cost of moving again isn’t even a possibility, but this $625 plus our rent going up every month by $75 is really scary. We just don’t know how to make it all happen so please pray that we can come to some kind of peace with everything that has to happen in the next 72 hours.
SO as I just we have three days to figure out what we are gonna do. Hopefully putting this out there and giving it to the universe and god will help us find an answer.
Don’t miss any of my adventures of being a Grown upIf you want more Bobbi, check out my babbles