1. When is your “engagement” anniversary:
Sometime in July of 2006.
2. When is your “marriage” anniversary:
May 19, 2007
3. How long have you known your spouse:
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:
Around the one year mark of when we started dating, we are unsure of when we started dating.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
MOSES HALL RAB
6. What is your spouse’s full name:
Casey is all you need to know.
7. Do you have any children:
8. How many – boys/girls:
9. Do you have any house pets:
10. Do you own a house or rent:
Rent(Read about our current renting dilemma, we are in no way read to own.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
We live in Dallas Proper near the park cities area.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together:
we just love to be together as a family, hanging out with our friends (sometimes with out Ian), playing video games.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
We’ve never been on a full blown vacation together! We have gone and floated the river a couple of times, I would love to do that again.
14. When did you first kiss?
On his couch watching The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
15. What church do you attend?
I am still looking for Ian and I, Casey is agnostic.
16. Is this the church you were married in:
We were married at my hometown Church, First Baptist Boyd. By Casey’s best friends Dad.
17. What town is your current address at:
18. Do you work or stay at home:
Stay at home.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
We didn’t get a chance to go on our honeymoon 😦
20. What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
I am unsure.
21. How long have you been together?
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A little over a year.
23. Who asked who out?
24. How old are each of you?
He is 27 and I am 25.
25. Where do each of you go to school?
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Hmm life has thrown us a lot of curve balls, so it is a tough choice. Sometimes though my behavior is destructive.
27. Did you go to the same school?
28. Are you from the same home town?
29. Who is smarter?
We are a nice balance.
30. Who is more sensitive?
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Hmm, I would say Martin’s Place in Bryan.
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Probably to San Antonio for kyle and Jessie’s wedding.
33. Who has the craziest exes?
34. Who has the worse temper?
35. Who does the cooking?
Him, he made the mistake of saying he was the better cook early on in our living together. So I let him cook mostly.
36. Who is more social?
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Both and neither at the same time.
38. Who is more stubborn?
This is me.
39. Who hogs the bed?
40. Who wakes up earlier?
41. Where was your first date?
It depends on what you consider our first date. I would say at Andrew’s house for a party or Hornbacks. I don’t know what he would say.
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
Me, by a long shot.
43. Do you get flowers often?
44. How do you spend the holidays?
Depends, on the year.
45. Who is more jealous?
46. How long did it take to get serious?
About 6 months.
47. Who eats more?
Depends on the day.
48. Who does the laundry
49. Who’s better with the computer?
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples.
Marriage is hard work, don’t sweat the small stuff! Bad things are going to happen, but working through it hand in hand is what makes you stronger as a couple. Ditto- Angel’s Advice.