Enough Already

This post has been on my mind and in my heart for a long time. I know that once this post is over I might lose some twitter followers, blog readers, and maybe even some internet friends.
On twitter and some boards that I frequent, the scare tactics they use for people not doing something the way they wish is horrible. Just because someone isn’t doing something the way you want doesn’t give you the right to bully or try fear mongering them in to doing the way you want. Maybe that way isn’t best for them, or maybe they just don’t want to do it that way. Also I am tired of women attacking other women for doing things different, we as women we should build each other not tear each other down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Don’t miss any of my adventures of being a Grown up?

This entry was posted in Rant. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Enough Already

1. nicole says:

2. Peggy Sue Brister says:

I was expecting you to really tear someone a new Ahole. That was mild. I don't see why you would lose followers over that.

3. Christopher And Tia says:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but… do you feel better now that you've gotten it off your chest? Hopefully the right people see it, and get your message.

4. carissa says:

I doubt you will lose any followers from this post, though now I am intrigued to know what brought it on! Also I'm sure whoever you meant to see this will, and hopefully will realize they are an asshole! I'm sorry you are upset about something though!!

5. Lauren says:

HOLLA!! Those people who try to make others feel bad about their choices should go to hell.

6. Alet says:

Couldn't have said it better! My thoughts are, if you want to discuss it with someone, speak to one of you iRL friends/ partner, that way you don't insult anyone and you get a chance to speak what is on your mind!

7. Melissa :) says:

My favorite saying, that I made up myself thank you (teehee) "God made individuals, not duplicates". How true is that? We aren't made to do things the same, we aren't the same people! The last couple of years, I have found myself changing my blogging style (from what it used to be back when I began), for fear of what others might think. I'm trying SO hard to find ME again – for crying out loud, it's a blog. If you don't like what I blog, then don't read it. Be you. Blog what you want to blog. It's your blog. If others don't like it – toodles! 🙂