- He makes the best cookies, never hard the perfect amount of chewy.
- After years of working in a coffee shop, he makes the best coffee(when he makes it).
- He has only made me one mix cd, but it was perfect I want another.
- He treats me like a queen even when I am a pain in his ass, which in all honesty is most of the time.
- He is an amazing father, he loves our little guy so much.
- He is the best friend, I could have ever wished for.
- He can do the dishes like nobodies business.
- We balance each other out, he is calm and mellow where I am irrational and flighty.
I am so lucky to have found him and for him to put up with everything I have thrown at him. In the beginning I was not the best girlfriend, heck I wasn’t even a good friend to him. I am glad that he loved me enough to stick it out, cause now I have a lifetime to try and make it up to him and it will take a lifetime. Not that I will ever get caught up in making my mistakes up to him, I will keep making them(I am the one who makes the most mistakes). I can’t wait to see what the next year has in store for us, hopefully it will be a little easier then this past but I am not holding my breath.
Don’t miss any of my adventures of being a Grown up?