I am taking a page from a fellow blogger (Prairie Mama) and doing a confessions post. I know there are some many other things I should and could be posting about (reviews, giveaways, and the past couple weekends) but as of recent I have been feeling so busy that all I want to do is hide under the covers. Though hiding under the covers gets none of those finished but it makes me feel better. So I am instead going to doing a list post.
- I have three loads of laundry to fold.
- I need to rearrange some of the furniture in our bedroom since getting our new bed I can’t close FootFoot cage door.
- I can’t stand the new female anchor on the local morning news.
- I really just want to take a trash bag to all of the unpacked stuff that is taking over my apartment.
- I secretly have no desire to put up any holiday decorations, I have felt this way the past few years.
- I am excited about going to see New Moon tonight with Kari at midnight.
- Ian’s lack of napping is making me want to pull out my hair.
- I need a weekend sans Baby and Husband, but I have no where to go visit (give me ideas people)
- Along the same lines I want my Husband and Baby to go visit people with out me for a couple of days so that I can clean in peace.
- If you can’t tell I am trying to fight off the darkness it is trying to claw it’s way back in.
- I love our new place but miss the close proximity to my friends, I didn’t realize how much seeing my friends affected me.
I think that I have rambled on enough, I hope that your day is going well.