To-do Tuesday

Crazy Adventures in Parenting To-Do Tuesday

• Start Packing (We move in 18 days)
  • List stuff we don’t need on Freecycle and Craigslist
  • Go through Ian’s clothes and put away the ones that don’t fit
  • Go through closets and purge, purge, purge
  • PURGE!
  • Laundry
  • Clean Bathrooms

I think that is a good list to start, I am putting this out here so that I will have something to hold myself to. Well I better get up and start. Wish me luck, we move in less then 20 days I need to get on the ball.

This entry was posted in Mommies Sanity Savers, To Do Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to To-do Tuesday

1. Lauren says:

Good luck!

2. Lisa says:

I don't mind moving: the change of scenery, etc. But I hate the packing and unpacking! Hope you make some good progress this week!Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

3. Kimberley Aitken Salmons says:

Moving… I have not done that in 18 years… can u believe that. I still live in the house I grew up in. I never moved out I just bought it. Good luck packing. I also must put clothes away that my boys no longer fit. Thanks for the reminder =)

4. angel says:

I got rid of so much crap when I moved last year!

5. Sonya says:

Sometimes cleaning takes me longer than I expect because I start reminiscing looking through old things – good luck getting it all done, and good luck on the I Heart Faces Sticviews contest!

6. Tishia says:

Wow your move is coming up soon! I'd certainly say that's a good list to start with – it's going to keep you buys for quite awhile. LOL

7. daddybookins says:

I am so glad it is you moving and not me, the mrs. and I have moved around way too much. Towards the end of our moving 'escapades' we learned to just toss things out…sheeshHave fun moving, if it is to be fun?! If not, at least good luck!Cheers!Peas Out…~daddy b

8. Stacina says:

I'm moving at the end of the month, too, and need to make myself a whole set of to-do lists to make sure I get it all done by then! This weekend I'm taking pics of furniture to list on CraigsList, but I'd forgotten about Freecycle–I'll look into that too, for sure! Good luck with all your moving to-do's–WE CAN DO IT 🙂

9. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting says:

Woohoo, did you get your purge on this week? 🙂 Moving is fun but OH SO much work! Ready to tackle another To Do list again? 🙂