Well Since I won’t be attending BlogHer ’09 this weekend. I have decide to make the best of it by reminding my self why I love being at home this weekend. While doing this I will be entering Cozi‘s contest for mom’s who didn’t get to go to Shy Town for the festivity’s. With no further ado,
My Top Ten Reasons for being happy to be at home this weekend:
- My FIL is coming to visit and I get to see him with his grandson that adores him.
- Getting to sleep in as long as little Ian allows beside my loving husband.
- I will have a clean house since my FIL is visiting.
- Getting to sleep in bed with my fur baby every night, FootFoot is the best foot warmer ever.
- Getting all my list switched over to my Cozi page.
- My own bathroom ( public bathrooms freak me out including hotel bathrooms)
- Getting to cook instead of eating out so that I can make healthier foods.
- Not having to pack (does anybody else find this as stressful as I do?).
- The 30 Day challenge isn’t over til Saturday.
- Maybe finally getting all the laundry finished (who am I kidding).
To all of my readers out there please help me out and comment that is how they are picking winners.